7 top tips to style like a Parisian
Posted on September 20 2017
Taking cues from the French, try these tips to create your own chic spaces at home, as seen in the latest issue of Remix magazine.
1. First up, create the foundation for the room by keeping walls white and using accent colours on feature walls, floors and soft furnishings.
2. Mix different styles to create a distinctive and eclectic space. Use bold art.
3. Lighting (often a chandelier) is key to Parisian style. Ensure your lighting makes a statement.
4. Inject a sense of fun and whimsy.
5. Layer the space with curiosities and unique objects.
6. Invest in a rug! A large rug is always the centrepiece.
7. Get romantic with blush tones and always add a mirror!